Become a Member
If you are a senior manager of a social work service in a local authority in Scotland, then you are eligible to join ADSW. Membership is £100 per year.
The work of the Association relies entirely on the contribution made by our members through our 6 standing committees and various sub groups. We are proud that so many professionals want to be a part of ADSW and getting involved with the work of the Association not only helps us, but also provides you with excellent networking and best practice sharing opportunities with colleagues from across Scotland.
Membership offers you the opportunity to:
• Influence local and national government in relation to policy and legislation
• Promote social justice and the needs of vulnerable citizens
• Network and best practice sharing opportunities with colleagues across Scotland
• Promote the social work profession
You will receive:
- Daily news email containing social work stories from the press
- Access to the ADSW website members section - a good source of information which is regularly updated with minutes from meetings, responses to consultations and parliamentary briefings.
- Invitations to ADSW events and conferences
- Invitation to the ADSW Annual General Meeting
New Members Application Kit
OLM Systems is a leading provider of technology and consultancy services to the government and public sector bodies, other not-for-profit groups and the private sector. We work in partnership with our customers to support their transformation objectives, improve efficiency and performance, and lower costs. www.olmsystems.com